To register client, following steps are required.
1. Create a cell used for client registration & authentication (application cell)
- Create a cell.
- Create an account used for client authentication in the cell.
- If client authentication level is "confidential", then create a roll which name is "confidentialClient" and box is "__" and link it to the account created.
2. Set client information and client authentication requirement level to the resource.
- Set URL of the application cell as schema to the box which is accessed from the client.
- Set client authentication requirement level to the resource. More details, see client authentication requirement level.
- This cell can be same cell of the application cell or not.
3. Deploy HTML File (For Implicit Grant Only)
- URL of the HTML File is the "Redirection URI" which is used in the flow.
4. Retrieve client authentication information when required.
- Send authentication requests to the token endpoint of the application cell with created account with following.
- "client secret", used in Resouce Owner Password Credentials Grant is the token in response body.
- "client id" is the URL of the application cell.