|HTTP Status Code||Category||Message|
|401 (Unauthorized)||Authentication/Authorization||Token dsig error.|
Access was denied since the digital signature of the sent access token was errorneous and the token was treated invalid.
- Api access is made against a URL with different FQDN other than unit's FQDN defined in the unit certificate configured on the unit.
- Access is made agaist a URL which is not within the scope of token's target.
- If you are not sure about the validity of the token and a valid token can be re-obtained, then , re-obtain a token and try again.
- If this error occurred on the access with a token which you think is valid, you may be able to specify the problem by checking the token content.
- A Trans-Cell Token is a Base64url encoded string of a SAML 2.0 assertion. So you may decode it and check the content of SAML2 assertion to get a hint for specifying the problem.