During the winter vacation, OwnYourData's chief engineer had been working hard understanding Personium APIs and finally Tally Zoo Documentation can access Personium user's data store (Box). We achieved the followings in current implementation:
- Personium user authentication from TallyZoo
- Retrieve Personium Cell access token to access the data store
- Store and remove JSON files
Even though our goal (interoperability of personal data store) is still far away, MyData movement continues to drive collaborations among subject matter experts and passionate participants. Perseverance will finally lead us to our goal.
We will provide the following improvements for the next stage.
- Add a launcher from Personium's HomeApp
- Retrieve Personium Box access token to access the data store
- Create/Delete OData table
- Add/Delete OData table entry
Original news here: https://personium.io/blog/2019/12/09/Own-Your-Data-Pilot/
Prototype app is not available for general public yet.
We will let you know when it is avaiable from the Personium App Market.
- Personium can be selected from the dropdown menu (http://tally.oydapp.eu/)
- Default screen of TallyZoo when you authenticate successfully
- Personium user data store shows the corresponding JSON files
- New Topic (Happy) added
- Happy.json also added to Personium user data store
- Display the Delete menu by clicking the wrench icon